My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Friday, March 21, 2008

Round Robin Heart #3



This pattern is from Be-stitched Copyright 2007 by Nancy Tracy. It was originally found at Be-stitched. This is a very nice pattern that only took a couple of hours to tat. And, I did it watching television! I don't usually do so well on auto pilot. Since this is for the round robin and the hearts are supposed to be around 3", I added the white row around the outside of the original pattern. I hope Nancy won't mind. It makes it a little bigger and I think it looks like an old Valentine - the ones with the white doily behind them. The thread is size 20 Flora.

Thanks for the pattern Nancy. I enjoyed tatting it.

7 comments:

Karl and/or Madeline said...

Very pretty. Madeline

Tattycat said...

Thank you Madeline!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Looks like a heart filled with love! Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Very nice Laura. You sure are busy with your tatting.

Gina said...

Well...I should be able to try this in July! BTW, please send me your mailing address. I emailed but it must be an addy you don't use much. ginab6 at yahoo dot com
Gina

Tattycat said...

Thanks to you all. I am really having a good time.

Susanne said...

Laura, what a lovely heart and so well done.