My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Diagram for Pizzazz Snowflake



I don't have the pattern "written" out yet, but my free trial on the drawing software runs out tomorrow. I have saved it several times but don't want to take the chance I might lose it. Some of you might like the challenge of doing it without the pattern. Not me! I'll get it written out as soon as I can. I've been to the eye doctor and can't see very well tonight!

Happy Tatting!

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

This looks so cool! There just aren't enough hours in the day, days in the week, etc. to try everything I've been learning from reading blogs! I'm glad you're learning so much and sharing it with all of us!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing Laura, it looks like you are having a lot of fun diagramming.

Jane Eborall said...

Well done. That's a grand diagram.
JaneEb

Tattycat said...

Thanks to all. No, there are not, and never will be, enough hours.... I am learning so much thanks to all of you and I can't help but share. My diagramming is over until my new program gets here that DH bought on ebay. I hope it works as well as this one!