My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Prayers for Candace

I can't remember how much I mentioned about my daughter being robbed at gunpoint in September, but I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers for her and us during that time. They have found the man and he has been identified by four women. We are so happy and thankful to God. Please continue to pray for and think of her during the next few weeks or months when I am sure she will have to go to court.

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

At last, some measure of peace! I'm glad the man has been identified, and I pray that Candace and the other women will have the strength they need to recover from this man's attacks and see justice served.

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness, Thank goodness everything is ok and he is caught!!! Hopefully, he gets his due. I am so sorry for all of your scare. I will pray that you all get peace of mind.
Wendy

Unknown said...

And now the healing can really begin, it will be a trying process but the results will be worth it.