My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

new snowflake

I am almost finished tatting another snowflake of my own for my rainbow tree. I might have a picture before the day is over, but it will take me a while for the pattern and diagram. Provided anyone wants it, of course! This one is tatted in Marilee's Pizazz size 50.

I am having such fun designing these snowflakes and hearts. I hope those of you who want to tat them will enjoy them.

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I can't wait to see your new snowflake! I hope you're having fun with the diagramming... something I'd like to learn to do one day... after I learn to be a designer!

Unknown said...

What do you mean if anyone wants it, of course we do. We love it when people design patterns for us to use. Keep enjoying the tatting.

Tattycat said...

You will both see the first two rounds tonight. Then you can help me decide if I want to put the third round on there.

Marty said...

I want it -- sight unseen! If it's as pretty at your last snowflake, it's going to be a treasure.