My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate Easter and happy day to those of you who don't.

For any of you who might be planning to tat my last snowflake - Jon had a couple of ideas that you might want to use. On the 3rd round, instead of starting with a join to the chain, start with the ring that is 5-5 before where I put the S on the diagram. I don't know why I didn't think of it since it is so much better to start with a ring. She also wondered why I didn't join the center ring in the 5 ring cluster to the adjoining rings. I like it that way as it gives it some movement and freedom like a flower petal. If you would like it joined, please feel free to do so, of course. It really would make more sense for a snowflake as it would probably hang better.

That's all!

4 comments:

Marilee Rockley said...

Happy Easter to you, too!
Jon is so nice and kind to offer the helpful hints on your snowflake. So with each experience you will learn more, and get better and better - keep going, Laura!

Tattycat said...

Thank you Marilee. Jon is one of the sweetest, most helpful people I know and very giving. I want all of the input I can get. You are right, that is the way I will learn more and get better and better. I feel as if I have accomplished so much and know that I have all of you to thank for that.

Unknown said...

Happy Easter Laura. I find it is always nice when people have helpful or different hints on working a pattern as sometimes it takes a fresh pair of eyes to add a new dimension to our tatting. Keep up the good work.

rainbows and raindrops said...

Hi Laura! =) Kindly drop me an email at logically_thinking@yahoo.co.uk as I would like to be able to 'talk' to you a bit so I can get ideas on what to give you for the pay it forward! =)