My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Friday, March 14, 2008

Other people's tatting!

No tatting pictures to share today - yet. I am excited however to tell you that Jeff, Bridge City Tatting, has tatted my Victorian Heart and it is so pretty. I hope you will follow the link here on my sidebar and go see it. Diane called me today and she is also tatting it. This is doubly exciting as I am so glad she is finally able to tat again. It has been a long dry spell for her with the cast. I hope the tatting will help with her therapy. She has done a wonderful job of persevering through all of this.

Thank you Jeff and Diane!

4 comments:

Gina said...

I plan to tat it too whenever I finish the projects I'm working on now.
:-) gina

Tattycat said...

That would be great Gina. I would be honored. And, I know how busy you are. This is doing so much to boost my moral. I thought I would be tatting other people's patterns exclusively for the rest of my life!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Laura you are now an official designer as others are tatting your pattern. You must feel very proud.

Jeff Hamilton said...

Thanks for mentioning me, Laura. It was a honour to have made your design. I'm looking forward to your future creations.