My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Last picture of Isaac with his cast!



The cast came off today! Yea! He has been really good about it, but it was getting old - for all of us. Diane understands, huh?

I will post a picture of him without it tomorrow. Stupid grandma gave him a pacifier to help with the stress of having the cast removed and didn't think about it being in his mouth when I made pictures. I will make more. He is too big a boy to have a pacifier in his mouth. (My fault) Maybe I'm the one who needed the pacifier!

6 comments:

Tatskool said...

He looks sooh like you, must be the lovely hair!
Lucky you.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Oh, yes! I really do understand! Yea for Isaac!

I think giving Isaac a pacifier was a good idea... that machine makes a frightening sound! I don't like loud noises, so I think I could have used one!

Unknown said...

I think Grandma was more stressed than Isaac was. He was probably just happy to get the darn thing off.

laura'sjoe said...

What a lucky little man to have such a loving and beautiful grandma !

Tattycat said...

Thanks Pamela, That's a wonderful compliment! The pacifier was a great idea. I think it really helped. I'm glad you agree Diane. I wish you had one too! I probably was more stressed than he was - no surprise! He does seem to happy to have it gone.

Jane Eborall said...

Hmmm, pacifier for g'ma? How about more thread instead? You'll be running round trying to keep up with him from now on!!!
JaneEb