My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Isaac's 2nd birthday and 1st big "boo boo"






I can't believe my grandbaby is two years old! I had the flu and missed his birthday party, but it looks like he had a good time. He loves his Elmo that Granddaddy and I gave him. There is also a picture of him with his first big "boo boo". He has a fractured tibia but will only be in the cast for four weeks, we hope.

Happy Birthday to Isaac!

7 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Happy birthday, Isaac!

Wendy said...

AWWWWWW!!! How cute!!!!
Wendy

Tattycat said...

Thanks. I do love my baby!

Unknown said...

He is a cute little big guy and you know what they say " a kid is not a kid until they have broken a bone" I think it is something all parents and grandparents go through.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

He is such a cutie pie! I think his boo boo bothers you more than him. He looks so happy!

Marilee Rockley said...

What a happy little guy! Looks like everything is going to be fine.

Toptattyhead said...

What a cute little fella!