My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Monday, March 24, 2008

Pay It Forward

I found this on Aileen's blog, and I think it's a wonderful idea! As a condition for participation, I need to post this pledge:

My Pay it Forward Pledge

“I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.”

I hope some of you will join in the fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Laura, I would like to join your pay it forward. It sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

Tattycat said...

Thank goodness! I thought no one wanted me to make them anything. LOL Bill and I always try to practice "paying it forward." This will be very nice I think.