My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snowflake Rose in Berries N Cream & DMC



I am finding so many ways to tat these snowflakes and save thread while making them more and more interesting. (I think!) This is Sherry's Berries N Cream thread with DMC in the center and the outside rings.

I finally found a white Christmas tree this morning and I am busy filling it up with coloured tatting. So much fun! It is 4' instead of 3' so I may be tatting snowflakes all this next year to fill it up. It looks pretty even now with a lot of empty space. I'll post a couple of pictures in a while.

Happy tatting!

3 comments:

Karl and/or Madeline said...

Waiting for you to post a picture of your white tree with all the snowflakes decorating it. Hurry up a finish it. Madeline

Jane Eborall said...

Looking forward to seeing the tree too. As Madeline says - hurry up!!!
JaneEb

Tattycat said...

Hi Madeline and Jane. I hope you like it now that it is up and decorated. I'm not sure it will ever be finished!