My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Sunday, December 30, 2007

MY FIRST SCAN!



Same snowflake as the last one, but MY FIRST SCAN of my own! I can't believe I have got working on my own.

Thanks to all of you who were so supportive when I was asking Santa for one. And, especially to all of you who dropped hints of your own to Santa. I think I'm going to like this.

Of course, I appreciate so much that Karl has been scanning my tatting for me. You are a good friend!

3 comments:

Jane Eborall said...

There'll be no stopping you now!!! You'll be scanning everything. One piece of advice, though. Don't try scanning Isaac - he won't lie still enough for long enough!!!!
JaneEb

Tat-a-Renda said...

Shall be expecting to see lots and lots and LOTS more colourful, beautiful tatting on these pages from now. :-D

Marilee Rockley said...

Looks great!