My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Snowflake Rose #1 in Yellow and Green



I am glad that some of you talked me into tatting more snowflakes in colors. I like the pink and green better, but this yellow and green is pretty too. The variegated green is Flora size 20 and the yellow is DMC Cebelia size 20.

Tatting these rose snowflakes of Denise Munoz's is so much fun. The outer rings on this one tat up real fast. Of course, I've got the centers memorized and can knock them out pretty quickly.

Happy Tatting everyone!

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty! I love yellow roses!

Tattycat said...

Thanks. I love them too, just wasn't sure if I would love it on a Christmas tree! I do!

Unknown said...

Very nice Laura, I am glad to see you are tatting more snowflakes in colour. Now what about using some of the thread from Marilee, just a thought.

Tattycat said...

Thanks Clyde. The rhubarb crisp probably would make a pretty snowflake. And, now that I know approximately how many yards to put on the shuttle, I wouldn't be so afraid of wasting thread! I'll give that a try!