My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Friday, May 30, 2008

Trouble Posting Comments

I have been experiencing trouble leaving comments off and on for some time. Now, I notice that more and more of you mention this same problem. I have found a way to get around it most of the time and thought I would share it to see if it will help.
When the letters you are supposed to type aren't there - click on the handicapped button and a little square with a dot in it will pop up under where the letters go. If you click back into the letter box it should give you a drop down of combined letters. Choose one and type it in. It will then tell you that is wrong and give you the right letters to type. Does that make sense? I hope so. Let me know if it works for you.

2 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Testing testing 1, 2, 3...

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Well I couldn't get your suggestion to work but sometimes (and I make sure to copy my comments so I don't lose them) if I refresh the page a few times I can get the word verification to come up...but I also have the added complication of things being in Hangul.
This is soooo agravating!