My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jon's 1st book

I received my book from Jon and I am so happy and excited about it! I enjoyed helping a little bit with test tatting and motivation and appreciate so much her thank you in the book. That's the first time I've ever been mentioned in a book before!

I hope those of you who haven't ordered will check it out. The patterns are very clear and easily understood and the book is well done.

Congratulations on the successful launching of your first book, Jon!

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

My book's in the mail, and I'm so excited!

Unknown said...

Always knew you where famous Laura, now you have proof.

Tattycat said...

You will love the book Diane. Let me know when it get there!
This means I'm famous? Oh, wow! Now I am excited!

Tat-a-Renda said...

Couldn't have thanked you enough, Laura - so thank you again, :-)

I have started sending out the book middle of this month and most people would be receiving them soon. I hope they'll all like it.

No problem with posting comments on blogger so far. Not sure what you meant by the handicap box, because I can't locate it on my screen. Thankfully, I don't need it yet, :-)