My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Labels

I learned something new from Marilee aka Yarnplayer today. In the absence of a web-site for my growing collection of patterns, she taught me how to add a page element for labels. Then I added the label "pattern" to those posts with patterns. I know that some of you have been using this feature for a long time, but it is new to me. Unfortunately, I have such a long list of labels that you have to go way down the list to find patterns. I tried to remove all labels except the very necessary ones, but haven't been successful with that as of yet.

In the meantime I hope you will use the label list to go to patterns. I have to work out a web-site with my internet provider.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I've never been good at using the labels, but they weren't available when I first started blogging. You can also do search at the top of the page using a keyword which will bring up the post if you used that particular word in the post.
:-) Gina