My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Friday, November 23, 2007

Snowflake Rose #3



I'll have to ask Karl to scan this one in for me tomorrow. This picture in no way does it justice. Denise Munoz, wherever you are, thank you for these lovely designs.

T think this one is particularly lovely. You probably can't tell in the photo, but I somehow got two different threads tatted in this one. I don't know if it is two different lots of Flora white size 20 or one Flora and the other DMC. The center is a little less white from the picot row out to the points. I kind of like it. It seems to have more depth. Maybe a mix up for the good.

I might tat the next one in a rose color with green points. We'll see!

9 comments:

Karl and/or Madeline said...

You just keep doing pretty and pretty ones. I really like this one. Madeline

Tattycat said...

Thank you Madeline. I'll bring them to see you in the morning. Hope your family had a great Thanksgiving!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Pretty! Pretty! I've just started my first one. It'll be put on hold... Dave wants to decorate the tree!

Gina said...

I love Denise's book too! I've made them with colored centers as well as all white. This one is lovely!
:-) Gina

Tattycat said...

Thank you Diane. Your husband wants to decorate the tree? Wow! Mine doesn't even want me to decorate a tree!
Thank you too Gina. I am working on one with a colored center right now! I can't wait to see how it comes out.

Unknown said...

Very pretty Laura I can't wait to see the one with colour in the middle.

Tattycat said...

Thanks Clyde. I almost finished the center last night. I hope to have the whole thing done today.

Toptattyhead said...

This really is a beautiful design. Very tempting! I feel another tatting session coming on!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Wow, you have been busy! I would love to see it in color too!