My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Friday, November 16, 2007

New Snowflake

I thought I would have at least one new tatted snowflake to show off today, but I've hit some snags. (Mostly from watching tv or talking and not paying attention while trying to tat.) I hate to "untat". I've also started another cap for Isaac. Maybe I can make this one small enough. It is so small that I am doing the whole thing on double point needles and it is hurting my hands! I guess he is worth it!

I've also been doing a lot of work towards cleaning out some more "stuff" from this over crowded house. Between eBay and our local internet free ads, maybe we can move some of it out.

Candace is doing much better and offers her sincere thanks for all of the prayers you have been sending up on her behalf.

3 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Thanks for the update on Candace. I have thought of her lots in recent days and sent up many prayers!

Tattycat said...

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers Sherry. She says she can definitely feel them!

Marilee Rockley said...

Glad to hear good news on Candace.
Your snowflakes are exquisite!