My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Blue Snowflake Jane Eborall's pattern



Thanks to Jane Eborall for Snowflake #1 pattern. I don't know what I would do without all of you designers.

I had so much fun tatting this snowflake. If they were all this easy, it would definitely be snowing in Alabama by now. This was my first tatting where I put 3 beads up and one down, or any other combination.

The thread is DMC Cebelia size 20. I am working on snowflake #2 now with a size 20 white and a silver matallic on the shuttle together and the same beads as these. We'll see if I finish it. I just don't do well with more than one thread, it seems. Oh, the beads are irridescent seed beads that I have had more than 25 or 30 years!

As with the others, Karl scanned this in for me. Thanks Karl.

8 comments:

Jane Eborall said...

Tat looks familiar!! Much better than I remember too thanks to your tattiing.
JaneEb

Tat-a-Renda said...

Lovely, and I like the colour too. I like the way you arranged the four beads in a group like this here. I have to try this method soon.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

I like the ring in the center.
Very nice.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Another beauty! Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Unknown said...

Laura, you did a really nice job on this snow flake it looks like it just fell from the sky.

Tattycat said...

Thanks to all of you, especially the designer who gives my tatting too much credit! It was so much fun. I've got to find some crystal beads to make one really sparkly!

Jullie Teo said...

Wow... This is soo beautiful.. Maybe I'll try to make one...

Tattycat said...

You can do it Julie! It's one of the easiest and most rewarding I've ever done.