My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tatted Jacket with snake & lobster



I finally got the lobster feelers repaired and attached him to the jacket. You can also see that I put the snake on the sleeve. I was taking the picture myself in the mirror. I'll try to get DH to take more tomorrow that might be better. I have really enjoyed this adventure and look forward to adding more animals in the future. I hope Isaac will like it tomorrow morning. It is supposed to be cool enough to wear it!

On another topic, has anyone else been "banned" from being included in google alerts? I used to show up every time I posted, but never now. I have looked on the forums and can't get any help. Someone suggested that at one time they might have banned me by mistake. How do I fix this? Help!

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love the addition of the snake and the lobster... I don't think I'll ever tat a snake, though... I have my limits, and snakes are at the very top of my "Do Not Touch!" list, no matter what kind they are!

I haven't been banned from being included in Google alerts, but I have had problems with comments being posted. I try to post on every blog I read, and some days my comments won't appear on 3 or 4 blogs! I hope you get it figured out. I've made some new tatting friends through Google alerts!

Tattycat said...

Thanks Diane. This kind of snake I can handle!

Kelly said...

Gina,
Love your work, the jacket is coming along beautifully! The snake is wonderful, and actually I love snakes. I have a healthy respect and don't go around trying to catch and pick them up, but for me snakes are just cool. I'll have to go looking for some patterns.

Thank you also for your helpful comments, and for your prayers for my aunt and family, they are greatly appreciated.