My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Friday, October 12, 2007

Freeform Heart from "Tat's Amore'"



This is the first heart I have tatted from Tat's Amore' by Marth Ess. I love my new book and am very pleased with this heart. I can just see it on one of those Victorian Valentine Cards! Something tells me I may be tatting this pattern again. However, there are so many pretty ones in the book, I might not get around to it.

(My usual DMC Cebelia size 20)

Thank you, Martha, for designing so many beautiful hearts!

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Beautiful! I'm working on a Teri Dusenbury heart right now. I have Martha's book too... I just don't have enough time to do it all!

Tatskool said...

Lovely tatting.
It's hard not to repeat something like that in a different colour even when you know you won't live long enough to tat everything.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

This looks great. I bought the book too but haven't had a chance to tat from it yet.