My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Freeform Heart #2 from "Tat's Amore'"



I just had to tat this one again. Both the white and blue are Flora size 20. While Flora is just about my favorite thread, the #20 white was difficult with this pattern. There are so many chains that need uniform stitches. I found myself struggling and pulling out some trying to make it look nice. I also put one extra petal on the bottom flower, but I won't tell if you don't! By the time I saw it, I was disinclined to fix it!

Off to choose my next victim!

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love the blue and white together! I like the extra petal too!

Tattycat said...

Thanks Diane. You are always so sweet, and prompt, to comment.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Wow, even though the white was difficult to work with the results are stunning!

Tattycat said...

Thanks! I think the results were worth the extra work.