My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Monday, October 22, 2007

Sherry Pence's Autumn Leaf Pattern



First, a disclaimer for Sherry's sake! I made a mistake at the top which made me run out of room at the bottom. I knew I had made one, but didn't find it until I pressed the leaf. I'm going to do more and promise to do better next time!

This is a very simple, easy to follow pattern. You can find it here:
Sherry Pence

The pattern calls for four colors. I used four - it's just that one of the greens is a very light variegated and didn't show up. For a lady who loves Fall, I am very short on Fall colors!

Thanks again Sherry!

2 comments:

Karl and/or Madeline said...

Very pretty. I do not tat as you know so I never would have known a mistake was made. I would like to see one done in red,orange,yellow with a little green or brown. Madeline

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty! My must do list is growing!