I have been tagged by Lady Shuttle Maker to share seven facts about myself.
Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
1. I have always been the nurse for the whole family. I cared for my maternal grandparents, my aunt, and my parents. Now I am having to learn to defer to my newly graduated R.N. daughter.
2. I am the daughter of a cabinet maker/master craftsman. I often say that I was born with a hammer in one hand and a screw driver in the other, much to my mother's dismay! I still have all of his tools, power tools and workshop. I don't use them as often as I once did due to my headaches.
3. I have never been a girly girl. I have no patience with the games women play and little interest in their conversation. I much prefer the company of men.
4. I am a bundle of contradiction. I love all needlework, cooking and babies, in spite of not being a girly girl. I HATE SHOPPING!
5. I had polio as a child and have always had some mild physical limitations that have grown worse with age. Still, I was never in an iron lung, had no retardation, (I don't think), and feel blessed to still be here.
6. I have been almost dead four times and had one "out of body experience" with the first near death. This has given me a great appreciation for life and a sense of urgency in most things.
7. I hate cleaning and laundry. I love my family with a vengence. I adore my grandson. I collect strays.
I am tagging:
I hope this works as I am new to inserting html into a post.
INFORMATION REQUIRED - You may have noticed that some of the posts for the 25 Motif Challenge are extremely long. That happens when I get busy with things like vacations and reno...
2 months ago