My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Motif #5 from Needledream's Tat-Along Project



This is my first time to do the Tat-Along project. I really like this pattern. It's like a snowflake with a negative space snowflake in the center. It was fun and quick. I tatted with size 30 DMC Cebelia in pink and white. I wanted to do it red and white because the inner clovers look like hearts to me but I didn't have any the same size.

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I like the color combination... it's so feminine and delicate! I've printed out the directions, but haven't started yet. I feel like I have so much catching up to do!

Tattycat said...

I am glad you like the colors. What I meant to say in the post was I wanted to do red and PINK, not white. I have lots of white! My aunt had, at one time, a bedroom that was all red, white and pink. I know that sounds a bit tacky, but it wasn't somehow. I will be interested to see what you come up with!