My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tatted motif #25 of 25

I'M DONE! Well, this time around. I've had so much fun and been so motivated to tat.
I guess I'll have to start over! My husband will be so thrilled, NOT, that I will be tatting even more! On this candy cane of Julie's, I used Cebelia #20 white mixed with #80 variegated pink for the lightest color and #20 pink mixed with #80 white for the darker pink. Not as much contrast as the others, but still pretty I think. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tat-a-Renda said...

Congratulations Laura!

You just have to start over, I don't want to miss reading about you and your tatting.

Marilee Rockley said...

I second the motion -- please keep tatting and posting! Your work is so lovely.

Tattycat said...

Thanks to both of you! I feel like I have a fan club! This is so much fun. There is no way I could stop. I had an epidural on my neck this morning and was praying "please don't let this be the end of my tatting."