My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Motif #5 of 25


As promised, here is Ruth's Celtic Tatted Bookmark tatted in Altin Basak thread. I enjoyed making this and it was easy after I got the hang of keeping the shuttles separated and always pulling the chain from back to front before joining the next ring to the previous one. Sometimes I am so hard headed! Okay, most of the time!

I wish my grandmothers were still with me so that I could share all of these new techniques and patterns with them. I don't think they ever tatted anything but edgings.

It is now 10:58 in Alabama on New Year's eve. Maybe I will make it until 12:00 to ring in the New Year. Happy Tatting tomorrow, everyone. Remember to spend as much time tatting as possible!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: