My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Tatted motif #2 of 25


This is Sharon's little snowflake from her newsletter. I am so thankful to all of you designers. You are a real blessing to those of us who are "design challenged!" I tatted it with DMC #80 and used red, glass beads. It is a tiny 2" snowflake that looks so sweet on my tree. One of my cats really likes my tatted ornaments. Every morning I find that she has been inside the tree and removed at least three things. At least she doesn't take them away and hide them like her older sister!

Merry Christmas to everyone!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Nice work and always like your blogging. I am design challenged too and amazed about how prolific some of our tatting friends are. Thank goodness we can suck up their brains