My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tatted motif #1 of 25 (2nd set)


Sharon inspired this sweet, little thing. I couldn't figure out how she had done her's, but I just had to try. She was kind enough to let me call it my own since I changed up the middle, but I would never have thought of it or done it if not for her. I tatted it in size 80 DMC with tiny glass beads so it is less than 2 1/2" tip to tip. I would love to have a tree covered with them next Christmas. Uh, make that a very small tree! Thanks again Sharon for all that you do!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marilee Rockley said...

Keep up the great work! Too bad I live so far away, I'd love to have a sunrise breakfast in that restaurant with the great view. Thanks for showing us the pictures.