My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Spun Sugar Doily through row 10

 


Two more rows done, still having fun! The official measurement through this row is a whopping 6". Only 4 more rows to tat and then it will be done. I'm enjoying it so much, I will probably have to start over. I'm going to try and add up exactly how much thread is required for the whole doily. I have 4 skeins of Marilee's "Celery" that I think would tat up beautifully with this pattern. By the way, this has not been blocked, just pressed lightly for the scan. More tomorrow, I hope!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking wonderful Laura, I love the colours you have chosen.

Tattycat said...

Thank you Clyde. No more pictures until it is finished. I want it to be a surprise.