My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Monday, June 23, 2008

Awards and Tagging

Whew! That was a lot. I hope I got it all right. TattingChic put a disclaimer on her blog that no one should feel obligated in any way to participate in any awards or tags. I must echo that. Please just consider the honor if you don't want to do it or have been tagged too many times.

TattingChic tagged me several days ago and I haven't done anything about it. I just haven't had time or a clear head. Sorry. Everybody already knows the weird things about me anyway!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ROFLMBO.....there's nothing wierd about not wanting a tag, Laura, why just the other day I got hit yet again with a different tag that I had to turn down, the giver didn't mind a bit. I think I'm worn out from trying to find peeps for those two awards and the one tag I did accept over 2 days! Whew...that part was the hard part!
((hugs)) ~ TattingChic :)