This is what Diane and I have been working on that we were keeping secret. We are both excited about it. It was Diane's idea, but we all know she is a unable to tat or crochet at present. We know we can't copyright the Irish crochet technique, but the idea of the rose with my design for the tatted leaves we hope is unique. I made up a couple of the techniques I used on the leaves. I am going to check and see if anyone has done them before. I am so glad that things are starting to click and I am thinking of things to do without someone having to tell me or show me!
I wanted it to look as real as possible, so the leaves are not identical as you can tell. That's also why I added the "stem" looking things.
Clyde suggested that the leaves might better balance with the rose if they were tatted in size 50. I don't have any so I think I will combine two shades of size 80 and see what happens.
Thank you again to all of you who have taught me so much and thanks to Diane for the idea. Maybe one day I will have patterns that I will be able to share with others as some of you have with me.