My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Friday, February 23, 2007

Tatted Motif #16 of 25

Ruth challenged us to take this arrangement and tat around it for a larger heart. I got this far, tried to finish and got so frustrated I stopped. I will get back to it when I calm down! I have so many ideas of how I would like for it to look, but I worked for hours yesterday tatting and cutting out. I went about half way around replicating the clovers around the edge and didn't like the way it looked. Then, I started with pink and then white trying to fill in the open places and tat around it. Just couldn't get it right. The two sides are the problems. The top is okay without a filler as it is the inverted point. All suggestions welcomed. Signed: Forever Design Challenged!

No comments: