My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Tatted Motif #12 of 25



This is the Pamela Myers version of Jane Eborall's flamingo. Isn't he the cutest? I tatted him in size 10 crochet cotton because I didn't have any size 20. Besides, I really like him this size. He is 8" long and 3 1/4" wide. I think he will look good beside the snake with a big "F" for Flamingo. I'll work on a nice, warm water scene for him to live in. Thanks Jane and Pamela. Thanks also to Jane for standing by yesterday when I was having problems with the beak! The pattern is on Jane's pattern pages found here http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~nickeb/flamingo.htm

2 comments:

Tatskool said...

Laura, I am so pleased that you liked my little tweaking of Jane's pattern, he is very elegant. I am sure he looks fab in size 10, great for a picture. Now where did I put my size 10 thread!!!

Tattycat said...

Thanks Pamela. I love to hear from the designer that I have done a good job with their pattern! He is cute. I'll get Jane to send you a pic when I get him framed. I hope you can find your size 10!