My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Monday, February 05, 2007

J.B's doily with the 3rd round tatted by me

I finished tatting my round last night but had computer problems and couldn't post the picture until now. I hope she will like the colors I picked and that the doily won't pucker. I tried so hard to make my tatting match hers. I think the addition of the fourth round will straighten everything out. This is my first friendship doily and I'm finding it interesting to see what each round brings and challenging to keep everything uniform. It will be off in the post tomorrow to Elizabeth for her to work her magic. As stated in a previous post, this is from the DMC book of charted designs and worked in various kinds of size 20 threads. The yellow is DMC Cebelia and the blue is Flora.

2 comments:

Jane Eborall said...

The colours look great now that the round is finished. Well done to you, Laura. Excellent picture too.

Tattycat said...

Thanks Jane. I'm glad you like it. The pictures should be better from now on. I think it was Sharon that suggested construction paper for backgrounds. (If it was someone else, I apologize.)