Okay, I'm committing to making the Pyramid Orchid mat larger. I sat down and picked out colors last night and swapped them around the center until I got a good layout for the next round. In order to keep up with what color goes where, I made a picture of the arrangement. Then, I got a better idea. I cut a small piece of each thread and tied it to the adjoining motif. I was going to tape them to a piece of paper in order, but I thought tying them more convenient. Now, I am mobile!
My only concern is that I will have to tat with Cebelia and Flora threads to have enough colors. I hope it will stay flat. I didn't have any trouble doing this on the friendship doily, so I'll cross my fingers for success.
Updates to follow as I tat.
INFORMATION REQUIRED - You may have noticed that some of the posts for the 25 Motif Challenge are extremely long. That happens when I get busy with things like vacations and reno...
4 months ago