My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Friday, June 29, 2007

Tatted Mat is NOT finished!

Okay, I'm committing to making the Pyramid Orchid mat larger. I sat down and picked out colors last night and swapped them around the center until I got a good layout for the next round. In order to keep up with what color goes where, I made a picture of the arrangement. Then, I got a better idea. I cut a small piece of each thread and tied it to the adjoining motif. I was going to tape them to a piece of paper in order, but I thought tying them more convenient. Now, I am mobile!

My only concern is that I will have to tat with Cebelia and Flora threads to have enough colors. I hope it will stay flat. I didn't have any trouble doing this on the friendship doily, so I'll cross my fingers for success.

Updates to follow as I tat.

No comments: