My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Posting Pause!

I really am tatting - I promise! I just can't show you a picture at this time. I'm almost finished with the wedding hanky but will have to keep the picture hidden until after I give it to my daughter. I will say that it is going to be her "something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue."

Another reason for the posting absence is we had a fire in my mother-in-law's house. Thankfully, no one was hurt and one of the fireman saved her little dogs. The damage is no where near as bad as it could have been, but it still has her misplaced as there will be no power until after all of the repairs have been made. It has been two weeks and we have made very little progress. The old heating/ac system has been removed with some of the duct work, all carpets removed and some cleaning done. The rest will have to wait until we get a contractor in there to make the structural repairs before any of the other trades can do their work. Still, we are very blessed! Any and all prayers would be appreciated during this difficult time for MIL.

1 comment:

Marilee Rockley said...

Hope all will go well.