My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Friday, November 17, 2006

Now, this is scary!

Horror of horrors! I guess I'm going to be taking some short breaks from tatting! I went to a new knit shop with my mother-in-law today. It was yarn heaven. She saw a beautiful knitted poncho that she just had to have. The yarn, (Fezy, Cozy from Turkey, Color #37), is yummy and I really wanted to work with it, so I purchased it and came home and got started. It won't take very long at all, but I miss my tatting already. I might have to take turns tatting and knitting. What's the hurry, anyway. It's her Christmas present. I've got a month! I will keep you posted as I progress through my knitting imposed tatting fast!

1 comment:

tatnlace said...

You must show us a picture of what pattern you are doing! I love to knit also.