My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Precious Pictures



 

This picture is my dad, Robert Jason Slaughter, approximate age five and his sister, Eva Slaughter.  I will have to look at my ancestry records to see how much difference there was between their ages.  They were born in Columbus, MS, Daddy in 1927.  Eva's youngest daughter just shared a lot of photos with me that I will be editing and inserting into Ancestry.  I will share a few if anyone is interested.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sharon D. said...

Laura what a great picture, and a treasure to have. Going to look at the rest of the blogs and then off to Ancestry and do some more research.

Madeline's Album said...

Thanks for sharing this great photo. I would be interested is seeing more. Have a blessed day dear friend. Madeline