My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

I would like to introduce a very new tatter and his amazing interpretation of my pattern, "Georgia's Rose." Christopher is but 18 years old and has been tatting for about a year. The pictures are a little fuzzy, but you can see he did a beautiful job, and in a very short time. I think he must have tatted around the clock for two days. It's my pattern, and I couldn't tat it in two days! He made a few changes to the stems and turned it into a wrist corsage for a young lady. He is smart, he can tat and he is romantic. I look forward to watching his tatting develop during the coming years. Starting at such a young age will enable him to do great things if he stays in love with tatting. Congratulations to Christopher!

11 comments:

God's Kid said...

Very beautiful!!! :)

Jane Eborall said...

What sheer joy to see you in my blog list and to see a new tatter too. Miss you LOADS.

tattrldy said...

wow! Very impressive. Keep it up, Christopher!

Tattycat said...

Thank you everyone. I think he did a great job. It is good to be in your blog list, Jane. I miss you LOADS too! I am tatting again! I'm almost done with the 1st round of mignonette tatting around a hanky. It is like the one I made for Candace's wedding. Love you!

Michelle said...

Lovely work! Christopher is talented!

I taught 9 middle school students how to tat today, hopefully we'll see some great stuff from them too!

Is your pattern for sale?

Madeline's Album said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madeline's Album said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madeline's Album said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madeline's Album said...

Very pretty. He did a great job. I really like the way you have fixed up your blog. Have a blessed evening.

Tattycat said...

Thank you Madeline and Michelle. I am proud of Christopher. No, I didn't teach him. He is self taught like me! Only I got a late start. Teaching 9 middle school students to tat is great, Michelle. I really look forward to seeing all these new tatters develop their skills and take up the mantle. I never sell any of my patterns, but I will give it to you. As a matter of fact, I need to post it to this blog and to my pattern website. I have a couple of busy days ahead, but will get to it as soon as possible.

Tat-a-Renda said...

I am glad you are tatting again and sharing stories about tatting.
Well done to Christopher.