My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Winner of "Where's Laura?"

And the winner is... drum roll.......Maureen!

Believe it or not, she is the only one who found me! I knew the hair would throw most of you off. I must confess. I'm not really blond. I know - it's a shock! LOL My hair is mostly white so I keep it dyed blond to keep up with my younger husband! It was black when I was born. When that came out, it was blond and stayed that way until I was three. Then it went to dark brown.

Oh, I guess you would like to know which one is really Laura. It's the little girl right in front of the picture with the long, dark hair and a little "suitcase" sitting on the floor by the desk. Short sleeved, light colored dress right between two Brownies.

I was pleased that so many of you chose the red-headed girl with the dark dress and white collar. She also has on a headband. She was the most popular choice. She was a very sweet girl, even though I can't remember her name.

Maureen, if you will contact me at lblanton2750 at charter.net, we can arrange for you to get your snowflake.

This was lots of fun for me. I hope all of you enjoyed it.

5 comments:

Gina said...

Congrats to Maureen! I was looking for dimples and didn't see any on anyone, because I did know your hair wasn't blonde at that age, but I couldn't really recognize your smile on anyone. Headband girl had the brightest smile though so seemed most likely.
:-)

Unknown said...

When I saw Maureen's choice I did wonder, but I was actually going with the smile. Something about the smile on the girl I chose and your smile in your blogger header looked similar. Anyway, you were a darling girl and how perceptive of Maureen! You are a darling lady now and so glad to know you. That was a fun game! :)

Tat-a-Renda said...

Congratulations Maureen.
But, hey I got it right too! Please read my comment again, LOL

But I know that even if I did pick the right one, I'll not get the prize because Maureen has posted her choice before me. I recognise that smile immediately when I saw her.

Tattycat said...

Thanks Gina. I knew it would be difficult. That really doesn't look at all like me now! I appreciate you picking the brightest smile. :)
Thank you too Tattingchic. I am so glad to be picked for my smile. I'm glad you had fun! We'll have to think of more games.
I'm sorry Jon. I had forgotten that you picked the same girl. Please forgive my forgetfulness. I have all of the guesses in order and just didn't go back through them because I knew she was the first to get it right. I glad you recognized me!

Maureen said...

This is so exciting!! It's only the second competition I have won, the first was when I was eight years old - so a long time between wins! Thank you Laura, I will treasure your snowflake.