My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Oncidium Orchid "Dancing Lady"




No new tatting to show so I thought I would share my currently blooming orchid. I bought this one last July when I was visiting my brother in New Smyrna Beach, Fl. He got one too and his had already rebloomed. I didn't think mine was going to. As you can see, I was wrong. Clever Clyde says, "she is putting her best foot forward." I haven't even tried to count the blooms. It is like several chorus lines with all the dancers in the same costumes. Makes a "mother" proud, it does!

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian - Diane said...

Beautiful! Looks like a candidate for HDT!

wickedtats said...

Golden Shower orchids were my mother's and grandmother's favourite.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Very pretty!

TattingChic said...

That orchid is gorgeous! The blooms really do look like a lady in an old fashioned ball gown whirling across a ballroom floor...okay, maybe not whirling, but it sure is beautiful. Thanks for the pic and enjoy all the lovely blooms!