My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Sunday, September 23, 2007

My Etsy Shop

I opened an Etsy shop today. It might be temporary, might not be. We are trying to downsize and I might as well make some money in the process! I have so many things that I have crocheted over the years. Almost without exception, they have been stored in tissue paper for the duration.

What started this venture was a needlepoint piano bench cover that my mother just had to have. I worked for ever so long and then she never did anything with it! As there are very few things DH likes hanging on the walls, I have no use for it. We are "sans piano." It is a lovely piece worked in the basketweave stitch. I hope you will go to the shop and look at it.

I will probably put a few tatting pieces in there as well. I am so addicted to my tatting that I can't stop and I'm running out of places to put the finished products.

I don't know if any of my woodcarvings will end up there or not. They are too dear and take so long.

A knitted piece might pop up occasionally. I have made several baby blankets and some tiny little hats that I might not need. As a matter of fact, that would be an excuse to buy more baby thread! I love to knit with that Baby Clouds thread and size 11 needles. Fast work and nice results.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you a little bit about what I did today. Have a look!

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Congratulations, Laura! I took a quick peek... I love the piano bench cover! Too bad I sold my piano about 5 years ago... I never learned to play with more than my right hand. Your crochet pieces are beautiful! I love doing thread crochet too! I wish you great success!