My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Monday, September 25, 2006

Some of my first tatting pieces

Madonna and Child by Mark Myers copywrite 1999. This was the November project in 1999 and I thoroughly enjoyed working it in 2001! Thanks Tatman!
This Celtic Heart is by Birgit Phelps, copywrite 2001. I'm sure I didn't do it justice, but I really loved doing it.
Same heart, different color. I worked both of these at the Navarre Beach, Florida Holidome over the Thanksgiving holidays in 2002, (I think.)

This pattern if from "Tatting With Friends", edited by Georgia Seitz and on pg. 140. The designer is Dorothy (Dottie) Wolfe in 1997. I worked it in big thread to fit this black, straw purse. It really draws attention! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karl and/or Madeline said...

Very nice. I
like them all..Madeline