My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Monday, June 07, 2010

Lovely gift from Faizon

Not often do you find a friend as good, caring and selfless as our Jon. She sent me these beautiful snowflakes last week. In the card she says that she knows I haven't been able to do much tatting lately and that she doesn't want to miss reading about my rainbow tree. So, here are three to get you started. And, she made them with precious hand dyed thread - the two big ones by Tatskool and the smaller one by Lady Shuttle Maker.

It is amazing the friends we all have made, some of them from the other side of the world. What a wondrous age in which we are blessed to live. Even with all the problems of the world, we are able to reach out to each other and create bonds that will last a life time.

Thank you so much, Jon, for your love, friendship, talent and generosity. You are a good sister indeed. Maybe soon I will be better and able to create acts of kindness for you and others. I miss you all very much.


 


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Carla said...

You are right! Friends are precious even if they are on the other side of the world.

Madeline's Album said...

What beautiful snowflakes. You have a wonderful friend to send you such treasures.

BSOTF said...

I hope that you are able to do some tatting soon yourself again. Those are very wonderful gifts to recive as it is to have such a friend that sent them to you. The colors add magic to them too.

magic shuttle said...

Hi Laura !

I was browsing the web and I found these pretty snowflakes you have received as a gift !

I love them sooo much and I tried one of them :) thanks for sharing them with us !