My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Friday, September 25, 2009

Magic Moment Snowflake



I tatted Jon's Magic Moments Snowflake in size 20 thread. The hand dyed thread is "Granny Smith" by Lady Shuttle Maker. In size 20, it measures 4 3/4". I used 8 yards of thread on shuttle 1 and 13 yards of thread on shuttle 2. This is a fun design to tat with all the changing of the shuttles and directions, but not at all hard. Before I finished, I was just looking at the previous repeats instead of the chart. I only used the written directions to get started. I think this one will be repeated. Watch for it in another size, maybe!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love this pattern, and I think it looks very pretty in Granny Smith!

IsDihara said...

Fantastic! Love how it looks in Granny Smith.

Unknown said...

Hi Laura, the snowflake is very pretty. That Granny Smith HDT of Sherry's looks more delish every time I see it!

Madeline's Album said...

This is a magical snowflake.

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Hi Laura, your tatting is so nice! This is a lovely pattern!! And the Granny Smith HDT is so vibrant and looks just like its name. Have a great weekend!

IsDihara said...

Just had to pop back in to see Magic Moment again in Granny Smith. And to congratulate you on your new blog award. It is well-deserved.

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Hi Lauara, I just wanted to pop back in to let you know I have an award for you on my blog. You are a lovely lady and inspire me. HUGS!

Fox said...

Oh. Laura! This is a beautiful snowflake! Wonderful thread and such perfect little stitches!
Fox : )