My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sue Hanson's Block Tatted Heart



Well, I finally got around to tatting this heart that Sue so graciously shared with us. I really like it, though I had some problems keeping up with where I was in relation to the pattern. I also used the regular method of block tatting instead of Jane Eborall's new way even though I like her way better. I was just too lazy to get her instructions and look at them again! I might go back and tat this one again in HDT now that I know how to do it.

I'm almost over the flu, thank goodness! Maybe I'll get to see my grandbaby by the end of the week. I missed his 2nd birthday party on Saturday and his birthday today.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Laura, Very nice work on the block tatting. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty, Laura! I must try block tatting! I'm glad you're feeling better!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

I am glad you are feeling better! This motif looks very pretty!

Karl and/or Madeline said...

Very pretty. I like it a whole lot. Madeline

Marilee Rockley said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better, Laura. I still need to work out the details on how to do block tatting properly, so you are way ahead of me! Yours looks very nice indeed.

Tattycat said...

Thanks to all of you for the praise and well wishes. The flu is the pits. I actually got to leave the house today! Bill took me to Books A Million to look for Marilee's magazine and we went to lunch. It made me tired. I was FORCED to take a nap!