My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Monday, August 13, 2007

Yahoo 360 blog

I started a Yahoo 360 blog yesterday so that I could communicate with those of you who use Yahoo 360. I am always seeing things on which I wish to comment and can't. I hope my limited knowledge will help me figure out how to do all of this. I managed to put a link on that blog to this one, but can't do the reverse. Hence, this post to tell all of you it is there. You are supposed to be able to get there by http://360.yahoo.com/tattycat2006

This Yahoo 360 blog will mostly be about my other passions - my family, other arts, pets, orchids, etc. You know it will certainly have tatting there as well. Let me know if you can get there. Or, if you can help me with my new blog.

Thanks, Laura

1 comment:

Karl and/or Madeline said...

I got to your new blog on yhahoo without any trouble. Madeline