My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Clover Heart from Nancy's Bestitched Newsletter May 2007



I tatted this heart of Nancy's in size 20 Flora thread. I still love DMC for some applications, but the Flora is so much more "stable." Gina had done this heart and made it into a bookmark and I just loved it. Look for it to appear on my denim bag!

I have also tatted Ruth's snail and it is so cute. I just haven't been able to get a good picture of it yet. I can't convince DH that tatting is very important and deserves its own scanner!

4 comments:

Karl and/or Madeline said...

Another very pretty tating piece. I love the colors. Madeline

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty! I haven't tried Ruth's snail, but I have made Nancy's... can't wait to see how it looks on your purse!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

I am not much of a picot person but the picots on this really make it look fabulous!

Tattycat said...

Thanks Madeline, Diane and Sherry! I was afraid the picots were too big, but I like how it turned out. Now, if only I can find it since we got back from our trip so that I can put it on my purse!