My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tatted Motif #25 of 25

Presenting - Sunbonnet Sue from The Big Book of Tatting - the 25th motif of my second set! I am really enjoying tatting the patterns in this book. They tat up fast and this one was great for using up the thread left on the shuttle from the last butterfly. I'm going to do the next one with white for the rings. I haven't decided what color to make the chains as of yet. I don't know how many of you have this book, but hope you enjoy it as much as I am.
Now, do I start over again on the challenge or just keep posting?

3 comments:

Karl and/or Madeline said...

Sunbonnet Sue is stupendous!!!Madeline

GEORGE ALAN FRAMPTON said...

Hi, Tattycat. I didn't know that people still tatted; I'd been wondering who could teach me. Your tatting is beautiful.

I would be honoured for you to put my grandfather's blog as a link to your site. Thanks for your kind words.

Valerie

http://georgeframpton.blogspot.com

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Hi Tattycat,

Your Sunbonnet Sue is so pretty and so are the butterflies. This is one book I do not have. These patterns do look familiar though. Is this book a collection of patterns from Workbasket Magazine? Thanks for sharing your tatting. It is all beautiful!
Carol