My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Eliz's Easter Egg



I know it's a little late for Easter eggs, but I just couldn't get all of them done in time. Fortunately, these eggs will keep! This is Eliz's egg from the Tatting Pattern Calendar on March 25th, 2007. I tatted it in some old crochet cotton that already had the beads strung. I'm not sure what size it is as the label was long gone, but you can see how small it turned out. The beads are iridescent seed beads. Thank you Eliz!

2 comments:

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

You are very welcome. Your egg looks great!
Eliz

Tattycat said...

Thanks Elizabeth. I love it when the designer is pleased with my tatting. I think I am going to make a mate for it for earrings!
Laura